With a prep time of about 20 minutes, you won’t have to wait long to taste your cannadillas.
- 4 six-inch flour tortillas,
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter,
- ½ chopped sweet bell peppers,
- 4-6 raw chopped shrimp,
- 4 tablespoons chopped scallions,
- some Salt, pepper, and oregano to add some flavour,
- and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take a small pan and heat up your cannabutter.
- Add your peppers and sauté them until they are nice and soft, which should take around 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now you need to add your shrimp and cook it all for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- The scallions now need to be added and heated for around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove your mixture and place it in a bowl.
- Get the remaining preparation steps from Original Weed Recipes website.
Like this recipe? Check out Original Weed Recipes’ cookbook Dank Desserts.
See more from Original Weed Recipes.
SOURCE: Original Weed Recipes. (January 4, 2017). How to Make Weed Quesadillas. Retrieved from http://www.originalweedrecipes.com/weed-quesadillas//