There is nothing better than biting into a gooey, warm, and delicious chocolate chip cookie. For anyone who uses medical marijuana, edibles are one of the most enjoyable and convenient ways to get a dose. Here is a simple chocolate chip cookie recipe that should produce about 30 cookies and take around 45 minutes in total, including prep and baking.
- 3/4 cup cannabutter,
- 2 large eggs,
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar,
- 1/2 cup white sugar,
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract,
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour,
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt,
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips,
- and 1 cup walnuts or ½ cup pretzels for extra texture (OPTIONAL)
Making Your Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (turn on the convection setting if the oven has it).
2. Grease two cookie sheets with normal butter or line them with parchment paper. If only one baking sheet is available, let it cool down completely before using it for the second batch of cookies.
3-9. Get the full instructions on HelloMD.
SOURCE: Hello MD. (March 7, 2016). Marijuana Chocolate Chip Cookies: Recipe. Retrieved from https://www.hellomd.com/health-wellness/marijuana-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe