HERB’s tomato soup recipe is absolutely delicious.
- 4 teaspoons cannaoil,
- 1 medium onion (chopped),
- 1-quart vegetable or chicken stock,
- 1 (28-ounce) can of crushed tomatoes,
- 1 cup half-and-half Salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper for taste,
- 8 leaves chopped fresh basil or 2 chopped scallions for garnish,
- and 4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella.
- 1. In a medium pot, heat the cannaoil over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until translucent, 6 to 7 minutes.
- 2-5. Get the full instructions from HERB.
Like this recipe? Order HERB’s cookbook: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis today!
See more from HERB.