This scrumptious macaroni and cheese recipe is from HERB.
- 8 ounces small elbow macaroni (about 2 cups),
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil,
- 1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter,
- 8 teaspoons cannabutter,
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1 cup half-and-half,
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea),
- a pinch of freshly ground pepper,
- 2 1⁄4 cups good-quality medium- sharp freshly shredded cheddar cheese (divided),
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar crackers, such as Cheez-Its (crushed),
- and 1⁄2 cup panko bread crumbs.
- 1. Preheat the oven to 340°F and bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the macaroni.
- 2. Cook the macaroni al dente, according to package directions.
- 3. Drain the macaroni and rinse it with cold water. Return it to the pot off the heat, toss it with the vegetable oil, and set it aside.
- 4-9. Get the full instructions from HERB.
Like this recipe? Order HERB’s cookbook: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis today!
See more from HERB.
SOURCE: HERB. (February 16, 2016). Old-fashioned Macaroni And Cheese. https://herb.co/recipes/old-fashioned-macaroni-cheese/