Make some Canna Milk/Marijuana Milk for other recipes, or to drink on it’s own. Cannabis milk can be served warm or chilled.
- 1L of full fat milk (If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don’t panic, just make sure to stir it.),
- and 25g of finely powdered cannabis.
A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally.
- 1. Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you’re brave enough, direct low flame.
- 2. Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- 3. Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- 4-6. Get the full instructions from HERB.
Like this recipe? Download HERB’s dessert cookbook today!
See more from HERB.