Herb’s mushroom stew recipe makes a hearty dinner for 4 to 6 people in 40 minutes.
- ½ oz. dried shitake mushrooms,
- 4-6 tablespoons canna-olive oil (if more oil is needed, use unmedicated oil),
- 2 leeks, rinsed and chopped, do not use tough green tops,
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced,
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced,
- 2 lbs. assorted mushrooms, cut into uniform sizes,
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary,
- ½ teaspoon salt,
- ½ teaspoon pepper,
- and 16 oz. pasta of any shape.
For cooking instructions and more information, read the full article from Herb.
SOURCE: Wolf, L. (2017, October 17). Herb. How To Make Cannabis-Infused Three Mushroom Stew With Pasta. Retrieved from https://herb.co/marijuana/recipes/cannabis-infused-mushroom-stew/
See more from Herb.